The Effects of Acupuncture for Fertility on Women:
- Aside from its effects on the meridians, it improves pelvic blood flow in women. The pelvic blood flow is very important… it is responsible for maintaining regular menstruation cycles and healthy ovaries.
- It improves blood flow inside ovaries and help to form a protective cave. The cave serves as a sanctuary for the egg, which over the time develop as a baby.
- It enhances blood flow inside the uterine arteries, which is an important factor during pregnancy.
- It is very effective in the treatment of nausea and vomiting which is prominent during pregnancy.
- Acupuncture is an excellent stress reliever. It is good for both the partners to have deep relaxation and total mental peace … it improves chance of conception.
- In addition, it is one of the most effective ways to increase vascular response. It pertains to quick healing of wounded vessels.
Read this US News Report..."Experts say this centuries-old therapy can help men and women alike with fertility issues." and for those already going through IVF, adding Acupuncture has lead to higher pregnancy success rates than with only IVF. Read about how acupuncture can help fertility in women receiving IVF.
Call LES Acupuncture for an appointment today, we can help!!